- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if this is a woireless controller, it means that the controller needs to be charged. If this occurs when you have the controller connected to the PS3, it means either the USB cable you are using is bad or the rechargable battery in the controller is dead.
I'm sorry to say this but the blinking red light is = the light of Doom. Your PS3 is dead. This is somewhat like the XBOX Red ring of death.Yellow lights and blinking red lights indicates general hardware failure on ps3. If your ps3 is still under warranty call Sony and they will send you a new or refurbshed one. Your ps3 is one in a billion (according to Sony).
North America: 1-800-345-SONY (7669) United Kingdom: 08705 998877
Now you could try doing a few things (hey it's worth a try!)
1. Turn off the switch in the back and wait a few minutes. Turn it back on and try it again. If that doesn't work it may be dead.
2. You could try this article, if you choose to, it's a long shot but might work for you in your case. http://ps3.qj.net/Possible-PS3-flashing-red-light-fix-from-MXACE/pg/49/aid/75721
i am sorry to say this but you have a irreversible condition called: The yellow light of death, similar to the X-Box's red ring of doom! you will have to buy a new ps3 sadly, but this only happens to about 1% of ps3, so your odds are better.
i had the same problem but with trial and error i came up with a soulution
1. Turn on the Playstation 3 2. Plug the dongle for the drum set into an open port on the PS3, the light will begin to flash slowly. 3. Hold down the button (where the light is flashing) on the dongle until it begin flashing very rapidly. Release the button and the light continues to flash rapidly. 4. Hold down the PS button on the drum set until the red light starts flashing rapidly. 5. Within a few seconds you will get a solid light on both the Guitar Hero World Tour Drum Set and the Playstation 3.