An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert that has 1 follower.
Re: how to unlock region code for dvd player
Hi, have you tried this? It worked on my LG player.
1. Open DVD tray 2. Press "0000" on the remote. 3. A screen will appear saying NEW REGION CODE displaying the current one. 4. Press "0" for all zones. 5. Press the "select" button on the remote. 6. Close the CD tray. 7. Power off
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You may need to look through the manual book of your dvd player and maybe you will find the answer you need sometimes you might have to call the 800 number on the back of the manual book so they can better assist you.
Try these steps
1. Power on (NO Disc.)
2. Press Pause
3. Enter 314159(with remote)
Display will show "FF"
4. Quickly press "0" (for all region)
5. Press pause
6. Power off and powere on after 20 secs.
Hi, have you tried this? It worked on my LG player. 1. Open DVD tray 2. Press "0000" on the remote. 3. A screen will appear saying NEW REGION CODE displaying the current one. 4. Press "0" for all zones. 5. Press the "select" button on the remote. 6. Close the CD tray. 7. Power off
To make this player region free (or change the region), do the following:
* Ensure that there is no disc in the player (ie: "no disc" is displayed).
* Press PAUSE
* Enter 314159
* Enter the region code (0 for region free, or 1-6).
* Press PAUSE
* Turn the player off for a few seconds.
* Turn the player back on
* Voila! You beauty!!
2. Press the '0' key on the remote three times, waiting about one second between key presses. The 'Region Test' screen will appear on the TV. If you don't get this screen, then power off/power on again and start over.
3. If the Region Test screen appears, enter '0' for all-regions.