Question about GPX ML648B MP3 Player
I went in media player and deleted the songs off of the device. When i turned it back on i had 14 songs left and i have no idea how to delete them and now i cant download any more songs because my memory is supposedly full.
You will need to format your player.
• Connect your player to your computer suing your USB cable and in the Start menu, select My Computer.
• In the My Computer folder, right-click on the icon representing your GPX player. You will be given a list of options. One of them will be to Format your drive. Click on this to erase everything on your GPX player.
• A warning will pop up to make certain that this is the choice that you want to select.
• Once your player is formatted, reload your music files onto your GPX player.
• Open Windows Media Player. In version 10, open the Sync tab.
• On the right-hand side, there will be a listing for GPX audio player. Just above this and to the right are a set of four icons. The icon furthest to the right represents, “Format storage media.” This icon resembles a pencil.
• After formatting, synchronize music to the player. In version 11, open the Sync tab. On the far left column, there should be a listing for GPX Audio Player.
• Right-clicking on this listing will result in a menu containing Format. Select this to erase everything on your mp3 player.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2015 | Eclipse Fit Clip Plus 8GB* MP3 Player
Jan 12, 2011 | MP3 & Digital Media Players
Sep 29, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Jun 04, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
May 18, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Feb 19, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Oct 27, 2006 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
May 31, 2006 | RCA Lyra RD1080 MP3 Player
Oct 12, 2010 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: