Question about GPX ML648B MP3 Player
I went in media player and deleted the songs off of the device. When i turned it back on i had 14 songs left and i have no idea how to delete them and now i cant download any more songs because my memory is supposedly full.
You will need to format your player.
• Connect your player to your computer suing your USB cable and in the Start menu, select My Computer.
• In the My Computer folder, right-click on the icon representing your GPX player. You will be given a list of options. One of them will be to Format your drive. Click on this to erase everything on your GPX player.
• A warning will pop up to make certain that this is the choice that you want to select.
• Once your player is formatted, reload your music files onto your GPX player.
• Open Windows Media Player. In version 10, open the Sync tab.
• On the right-hand side, there will be a listing for GPX audio player. Just above this and to the right are a set of four icons. The icon furthest to the right represents, “Format storage media.” This icon resembles a pencil.
• After formatting, synchronize music to the player. In version 11, open the Sync tab. On the far left column, there should be a listing for GPX Audio Player.
• Right-clicking on this listing will result in a menu containing Format. Select this to erase everything on your mp3 player.
-Tha Mp3 Doctor
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2015 | Eclipse Fit Clip Plus 8GB* MP3 Player
Jan 12, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Sep 29, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
May 18, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa m250 MP3 Player
Feb 19, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa e260 MP3 Player
Oct 27, 2006 | SanDisk Sansa m230 MP3 Player
May 31, 2006 | RCA Lyra RD1080 MP3 Player
Oct 12, 2010 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
118 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: