Question about JVC AV-48P575 48" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready Television
No sound on tv....when I go to the menu option I can scroll down all options invloving color etc, but when it comes to the audio menu, it seems ;locked"..it stays muted gray and I cannot scroll down over bass/ treble etc...It goes right to the reset option, but i can not do anything with this choice...I also no longer have the original remote
jvc Model # AV48P575
You will have to use the control buttons on the front and navigate to personal pref. and restore that to normal. You may have to re do the initial set up. Be patient and give a whirl. Let me know......
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2015 | JVC Televison & Video
The List & Labels part of the setup lets you edit your channel list and choose or create a
personal six-character label for each channel.
Note: Changing List and Labels can be time consuming. You can change these at a later time by accessing the
1. Press the left or right arrow to scroll through the available channels and choose the
channel you want to edit.
2. Press the down arrow to highlight the In channel list option. Press the left or right arrow
button to add (the box is checked) or remove (the box is unchecked) the channel from the
3. Press the down arrow to highlight the Channel label option. Press the left or right arrow
button to scroll through the available list of 25 most common labels. The last option in
the list allows you to create your own six-character label for the channel (the first letter of
the label is highlighted).
4. Press the 1 or 2 number button to change the first letter of the label.
5. Press the right arrow to highlight the second letter, then press the 1 or 2 number button
to change the second letter, etc...
6. When you are finished creating your label, press OK. For model D34W20, your TV tunes to
the last channel available in your channel list. For models D40W20 and D52W20 only, the
Auto Convergence menu appears next.
Auto Convergence (for models D40W20 and D52W20 only)
Your TV's picture tubes might have been disturbed during delivery or after you moved the TV,
causing the color in your TV to be out of alignment. The colors adjust by starting auto
1. Press OK to begin auto convergence.
2. When the auto convergence is complete, the Red center convergence menu appears. The
cross in the middle of the screen should be yellow. If it is not, use the arrow buttons to
move the red cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK when adjustments are complete.
3. The Blue center convergence menu appears with a cyan cross in the middle of the screen. If
it is not, use the arrow buttons to move the blue cross to overlap the green cross. Press OK
(the TV tunes to the last available channel in the channel list).
Mar 16, 2011 | RCA D52W20 52" Rear Projection HDTV-Ready...
Mar 24, 2010 | Sony Bravia KDL-40S4100 40 in. LCD TV
Dec 27, 2009 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
Apr 05, 2009 | JVC AV-48P575 48" Rear Projection...
Feb 14, 2009 | JVC AV-48P575 48" Rear Projection...
Feb 12, 2009 | JVC HD-52G786 52" Rear Projection HDTV
Sep 14, 2007 | JVC AV32F577 32" TV
166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: