Question about Nokia 6600
Smart Movie Player 3.41
Play your videos on your mobile device, anywhere, anytime, you need just a few steps:
* Convert any video file on your PC into a phone-friendly video file.
* Upload video into device/memory card.
* Play the video in SmartMovie Player installed on your mobile device.
* Standard AVI format, allowing you to preview converted files on your PC.
* Player uses the phone screen in portrait or landscape mode, utilizing full screen size of the device.
* Rescaling of video to utilize full-screen area.
* PC converter allows you to split video file into multiple segments, so that it fits onto your memory card, if not entire, then cut to more parts - you may watch your favorite video in parts, e.g. while traveling to work/school.
* Support for subtitles - allowing you to watch movies in different languages.
* Friendly PC converter - preview videos on PC, select parts you want to convert, alter quality.
* Supports DirectShow codecs, so you may use video codecs downloadable from the internet.
* Very fast conversion; on standard PC conversion is 5x faster than video clip playback time. You'll convert entire movie in just a few minutes
* Bicubic rescale algorithm shrinks video to small screen size in best possible quality.
* Adjustable quality parameters for video and audio streams, allowing tuning target video to your needs.
* Customizable video Player (brightness, language, volume, and more).
Hope this helps, Please Rate My Response! Thanks! Prem
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2009 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Feb 10, 2009 | Nokia 6600
Nov 04, 2008 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jul 18, 2008 | Nokia 6600
271 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!