An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: the file wont popup that allows me 2 download music
Make sure the hold/lock switch was not accidentally engaged.
If not, make sure the USB Mode in the Settings menu is set to either MTP or Auto. There is a button on the player that, if held too long, can accidentally switch the USB Mode.
visha - get a firmware upgrade - the Sansa clip is not naturally Vista-compatible - it needs help via a firmware upgrade
If none of the above lead the computer to recognize the device:
These are the most common methods for recovering Sandisk's Sansa Mp3 Players. I have been almost universally successful in recovering Sansa players using one or a combination of these methods. These methods do not work if you are having synchronization or music format issues - they are for recovering a player that will not power up, freezes, flashes, is not recognized by the computer, and a host of other issues.
Reset the Sansa Player first.On most models, restart is done by holding the power button in for 15 seconds or longer.Check your specific manual to be sure. The manuals are available from the Sansa website if they have been misplaced. Download the Sansa Recovery Tool from the Sansa website. Format - Erases Everything: Connect your Sansa player to the computer and open Windows Media Player. Click on the Sync tab. Pull down the drop down menu underneath the Sync tab by moving your cursor over the Sync tab and left clicking on the little black arrow underneath the Sync tab. Highlight "Sansa 1GB" (wording may vary slightly), and then select "Format." - this should erase everything. Firmware Upgrade- Erases Everything: Get the latest firmware upgrade from Sansa - it updates the firmware and erases every song in the player all at once. Note: this method doesn't work if already have the latest firmware. Go to this website and click "Firmware Updater" to find out: http://www.sandisk.com/DriverDownload/driverList.asp If these fail, then: Try this: disconnect the player from the computer, turn it off, hold in the volume + button, and reconnect the player to the computer while holding the volume + button in. Keep holding the volume + button for an additional 5-50 seconds. Windows should eventually go into recovery mode and revive the player- it will pop up a window that says Found New Hardware Wizard. If you get the problem where MTP Device keeps popping up continuously, uninstall the “MTP Device” by going to Start à Control Panel àSystem à Hardware à Device Manager (you computer may vary slightly, depending on Windows Version). You may have to restart your computer after each of these methods to get them to work properly. Disconnect your Sansa player BEFORE shutting down your computer. -Tha Mp3 Doctor
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Amazon.com, Inc.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Kubik Evo 8GB MP3 Player with ... Con's - Wonder if some of these items can be fixed with a firmware update. ... Just push the main button (or any button) and it will turn on and function as usual. ... 2) Play while plugged in charging works with the wall charger, but still NOT ...
Jun 29, 2010 - Whenever I plug in my Evo, I select Charge Only (or if I do nothing, it selects Charge. ... If I turn off my Evo it charges from the USB fine. ... Check your computer's stats... what does it say about its USB status when your Evo is plugged in or ... I had a problem a while back where it would charge via USB, but not ...
1. Get on Computer 2. Plug in USB cord in the USB slot on the main computer. 3. Open My Computer and it should say on the side there is a USB device or the type of MP3 players name. 4. Open up another My Computer window. 5. Goto the location your music files are located and make sure both windows are visible on the screen. 6. Drag your music files to your MP3's music file section. Sometimes the music files wont work so first try the WMA (windows media audio) file first. If the WMA files dont work on your MP3, convert them to MP3.
usually wen u plug it into the usb cord, u shud be able to open a folder and put musik through that.
My computers. than go to Sansa
or WMP depending on ur version
go to Synchronizing or Copy to CD or DEVICE.
there should be syncing button under the music list depending on the version.
but i stick to open my computer and the Sansa folder.
IF NOT THAN DO THIS..
Go to ur Sansa in the USB option change it to MSC than follow these instructions
To add songs using the MSC mode, follow these steps:
1. Organize your songs into folders and place it into one directory. 2. Open "My Computer" and open the drive for your Sansa. 3. click on Tools choose File Option, there will be a Pop-up screen and choose View Tab 4. Select on Show Hidden files and Folder Option, so you can see all the files 5. Choose MUSIC Folder, double click and Drag and drop all the songs on that folder, and It will go automatically on your player. OR highlight a songs, right click select COPY, go to MUSIC folder right click then PASTE and it will be save on your Player
1. Turn on the MP3 Player by holding the PLAY/PAUSE button. 2. Take the USB Cord and plug the corresponding ends into the MP3 Player and a Computer. 3. When connected the LCD Display will either say “USB” or “MTP”. 4. Press the “M” (mode) button to switch between “USB” and “MTP” mode. “MTP” mode will only work, when your player is connected to Microsoft ® Windows® XP and Windows® Media Player 10. The MP3 Player will only work in “USB” mode when it is connected to Windows® 98SE, ME, or 2000 Professional.
1. Start Windows Media Player 9 and connect the MP3 Player to your computer. 2. Click “Copy to CD or Device”. 3. In the drop-down list, on the “Items to Copy” pane, click the play list, category, or other item that you want to copy. 4. Clear the check boxes next to any files you do not want to copy. 5. In the drop-down list, on the “Items to Copy” pane, click the device that you want to copy files to. 6. Click the ‘Copy’ button. 7. Repeat steps 2-5 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
1. Start Windows Media Player 10 and connect the unit to your computer. On your player’s display it should say ‘MTP’. If not, then while the unit is connected press the ‘M’ (mode) button to change from ‘USB’ to ‘MTP’ mode. 2. If you have not set up synchronization between your computer and this device, the Device Setup Wizard starts. In the Device Setup Wizard, select Manual. 3. Click Finish. 4. Select Library option. On the right pane select Sync List. 5. From the left pane you can select the Play list or Library and you will see the content songs in the center pane. 6. Select the songs from the center pane, drag and add them to the Sync List. 7. Click the ‘Start Sync’ button in the Sync List pane. 8. Repeat steps 4-7 for any other items that you want to copy to your unit.
Plug in your usb cord and wait until something pops up on your computer. Then you click the files if not right click start then explore and look for a few letters
find out which letter is yours then open it (should be your mp3) and say you have limewire downnload your music and drag your music into that folder and then everything should be there.
the e280 8gig it doesn't come with a cd instalation, it only works for transfer music in media plalyer 10 or 11 sync. another way to tranfer his drop and drag to do this open my computer then open the device u will see file just as music,photo, videos drag and drop the musica files into the file. if poppoed up apear it happen to me too the only thing i did was switching usb ports to a diffrent port. www.scandisk.com for and updates select downloads. it will said drivers downloads select sansa firmware updates but before it has to be unplug. when download finish u need to restart then plug e280 open sansa update in desktop it will show u e280 if new updates are availble. also check the system requierments for compabilities. hope this help if not u can contact sansa coparation there listing in support. hope this help,