Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
I've tried everything and cant play them. I've downloaded a small file and it worked but when i tried transformers it didn't. Can you help me.
Use the psp media manager program available from playstation.com with this, all videos should be properly formatted for optimal playback. and if any other problems occur their customer service should help you since you would have the product.
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: psp 3.95
To play ISO/CSO games on your PSP, you MUST have custom firmware installed. To install custom firmware, you need to downgrade your PSP to version 1.50/1.52. To downgrade it, you need a Pandora's Battery and a magic memory stick. You can buy the on eBay (about $10 for Pandoras battery). you can make a magic memory stick yourself easily (check videos on youtube). To make a Pandoras battery, you must be VERY carefyul because when doing this, your battery might explode because you will be soldering.(Lithium battery+Heat=Explosion). so thats what you need. If your making it urself, check the internet for tutorials(theres a lot of them)
Posted on Jun 29, 2008
All right, the following section will show you the best way to help you with the download and conversion.
1. Download, install and launch Video Download Studio from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music.
2. Click” add URL” button to paste the URL of the video you want to download. ( or you can play the video on dailymotion and click “auto capture”, Video Download Studio will automatically capture and download the video for you.)
3. Download details will showed on the working window.
1. Click” convert” button on the top, you will switch to convert interface.
2. Click ”add” button to load your videos to Video Download Studio
3. Click” profile” drop-down list to select MP4 format.
4. Click” convert” button on the bottom, you will get MP4 format video in seconds.
As you can see, these simplest steps enable you to convert video. Join in and do it yourself, you will get a lot of fun.get it from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music
Posted on Jul 02, 2010
Please get the code here :
www.regionfreedvd.net/ www.dvdripper.org/dvd-region-codes-vs-ntscpal/ www.regionfreedvd.net/players.html
Best Regards, Jay__r54f
Posted on Feb 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
on May 28, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 28, 2010 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Aug 11, 2010 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
Oct 01, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 29, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
19 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: