- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Soft reset Type *#7780# or *#7370# to reset set to factory settings
2.Factory reset or hard reset: Note: Remember one things this will deletes all your messages, all contacts, photos, notes etc in the phone memory.Your phone is like a new phone. So better is first save all your data and then restore it if you want resrore sa factorry setteing.
for hard reset (format your set )by this procedure: First of all, Switch off your phone then press and hold 3 keys combined,called "3 finger reset"
Pres three switch at a time * Green dial key * Star key no * * No 3 key on keypad
Dont realise these switch,
Soon after,press the power on to switch on the phone.
* In this process don't leave the 3 press and hold keys, Soon a formating display, will open then you dont pres any things and let the mobile format.
3.Default security code for nokia is 12345
Hope this helps.
If you are helped you can rate on the 4 thumbs and leave a short comment,because, this is the free side and I can get the chance, to help people like you . Thanks for using fixya
To change the date on your Nokia N Series or E Series, follow these instructions:
* Click on the Menu button, highlight Tools and click the centre selection key (the ‘OK’ key)
* Highlight Settings and click the OK key
* Highlight General and click the OK key
* Highlight Date and time and click the OK key
* Highlight the date and click the OK key
* Use the Right Navigation key to highlight the year. To change the year back one year, press the Down navigation key once.
* Press the Red “End” key to return to standby mode.
your cellphone is fine. Its the strip which needs to be replaced. actually the strip connects the LCD and the navigation keys. U might have noticed sometimes your navigation keys also don't work. get your strip replaced n your cellphone will be fine again. slide up the phone and you will see 2 screws at the top. get these screws removed and replace the strip and also do change these screws after the repairing.
1)Go to menu/setting/initial setup/language/chose English press ok.or 2)Menu/setting select/navigation key down 5 times/initial setup press change/pess navi key down 5 times,press change,then select English press change.hope to solve problem.
just formate you device, it is due to data overload, "switch off your cell, then press *+3+green key and siwtch on the phone, keep pressing the *+3+green keys, after little time, release the keys and let the phone start, you will see your phone will offer you to do some settings, it means your phone is formated and your problem will be solved,