Question about Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Find this app:
1) Install in the memory card.
2) Create a folder in memorycard at data en name it fonts (when there is allready one don't bother, there should b a file there called fontrouter ini
3) make fonts (choose a ttf and copy them 3 times so u have 4 fonts.
4) Rename them in2:
Now for the hard part...
5) make sure your cell doesn't use the memorycard (otherwise the mass storage won't work)....
Think about the message setting and change it in2 phone memory...
6) Connect with mass storage and rop the 4 files in the e:data/fonts
7) Unplug and reboot...
8) That's it....
When U want 2 change it, that's even harder.
Because the new fonts R being used by the memorycard, the mass storage won't work anymore. U can't delete the without mass storage....
1) Use the app X-plore and search 4 the frontrouter.ini file in the same folder.
2) Edit the file and change the setting on the 12th row:
3) save it and exit...
4) Reboot (this will restore your normal font)
5) Now use mass storage (again everything exits on the memorycard) and rename the folder fonts (E:data/fonts) in2 font (so loose the s)
6) Delete the files in there
7) Reboot and that's it.
When u want 2 change them at point 5 U have 2 drop the new ones in there after U deleted the old ones.
Then use X-plore again and edit the ini file and change it back 2:
reboot and U have new ones....
Posted on Feb 16, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 14, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Mar 06, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Feb 04, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Jan 14, 2010 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
May 31, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
Oct 16, 2008 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
260 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: