Question about Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Hi there you can try this.
Canon IP 2000 / 3000 INK counter reset
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
All the best Pineworks
Posted on Feb 18, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2011 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Feb 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1500 InkJet Photo Printer
Jul 23, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Printer
Dec 03, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Jan 15, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Aug 06, 2006 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
140 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!