Question about Olevia LT32HVM 32 in. LCD Television
Is there any remote code that will work with a dish network remote to control an olevia tv?
Please follow the steps below to program your remote control to equipment other then your DISH receiver:
Note: If you start this procedure and at any time and do not press a button within 20 seconds, the remote will end the procedure automatically. Simply start over again. Use the TV button for your TV, the VCR button for your VCR or DVD player. These Mode buttons are located at the top of your remote control.
1. With the desired equipment on, press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
2. Press the numbers 5-0-0 on the remote control.
3. Press the Pound (#) button on the remote.
4. Press and hold the correct Mode button until all mode button backlights illuminate, then release.
5. Press and release the Power button on the remote control.
6. Press the Up button once a second while pointing the remote at the desired equipment. If the code for the equipment comes up, the equipment will power off.
7. Press the Pound (#) button. If the code entered is valid for the remote, the mode light flashes three times.
8. To verify the code works try several different functions for that equipment.
We cannot guarantee our remotes will work all other devices. If this does not correct the issue, unfortunately our remote will not work for that device. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Lone99star. Please rate this solution.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 28, 2011 | Olevia LT32HVE 32 in. LCD Television
Jan 27, 2010 | Bose Cinemate Digital Home Theater System...
We would be happy to help you with getting your DISH Network remote to control your Olevia TV. We're going to start by pressing and holding the TV button located on the top of your remote until all mode button back lights come on, and then release. Use the number buttons to enter the codes for your Olevia tv; here some of the codes we currently have: 910, 506, 578, 580 and 564. Press the pound (#) button. To check that the code works try several different functions on the remote to make sure it will properly operate the TV. Remember that some codes may not be compatible with your equipment. If this is the case, try the other codes listed for your Olevia TV until you find one that is compatible with your equipment.
We hope this helps and thank you for being a valued DISH Network customer!
DISH Network Customer Service Representative
Jan 23, 2010 | Olevia LT42HVi 42 in. LCD Television
Dec 12, 2009 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Jul 25, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jun 21, 2009 | Olevia LT27HVX 27 in. LCD Television
May 23, 2009 | Syntax Olevia 537H Television
Dec 22, 2008 | DISH Network IR Remote Control
Feb 08, 2008 | Olevia LT37HVS 37 in. LCD HDTV
1,560 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: