I want to buy a hp pavilion dv9000 battery, who can recommend me some online store? Besides, i heared somebody told about www.digitals4shop.com,this also a online battery store, is there anybody shopped on this site.The hp battery channal is http://www.digitals4shop.com/laptop-batteries-hp-c-65_67.html. If there is good, i will shop on there. Tks...
It seems so easy for you to find what you need online. you just need to enter the model number of your laptop in some search engine like google or yahoo, more and more 3rd party battery manufacturers sell their products online at super low prices. Now i will recommend you a site:http://www.hplaptopbatteryadapter.com to find the hp pavilion dv9000 battery.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33 laptop BatteryChemistry : Li-ion Voltage : 14.8V Capacity : 4400mAh Corlor : Black Original Price: US $85.63 Special Price: US $65.63 * 1.One year warranty, 30 days Money Back.
* 2.Brand new, 100% Q.C. of every battery.
* 3. Highest quality Japanese battery cells.
* 4. Guaranteed to meet original specifications.
* 5. 100% secure and safe.
Shipping: Our laptop batteries are shipped by USPS.
The battery have a good compatibility with many original laptop batteries for many laptops, even diffenent brands.
Descriptions of Hp DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33 Battery
1. 100% new high quality Replacement DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33 laptop Battery Compatible Li-ion Batteries.
2. This Hp DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33 battery can be used for the other models and battery part No.
3. 30-Day Money Back,1 Year Extended Warranty for Hp DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33 laptop Battery.
4. Great After-sales Service Department for laptop battery, fast respond to your request!
5. Fast delivery if you order the Hp laptop battery.
6. Need any assistance on DV9000 DV9700 DV9600 HSTNN-IB33Laptop Battery, please feel free to email us!
It's much better to buy the battery from the manufacturer's website. The transaction is a lot safer and reliable. Take there are two categories of battery the ORIGINAL and REPLACEMENT. Normally the highe mAh capacity has the longer battery life. The price of REPLACEMENT batteries are much lower than the ORIGINAL batteries.
You can view the product on this site: http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping/product_detail.do?product_code=EF419A
I just had this problem with my HP Pavilion dv9005us Notebook PC, and the problem is one of two things (that I know).
Your'e Laptop's battery is completely empty, and needs to be plugged in to charge for an hour or two
Or your laptop cord is broken, or isn't working properly.
For me, it was the secon problem. I went online searching for answers as to where I could buy a new cord for my Laptop. My previous one was universal, as the one that came with the notbook was chewed by my puppy. So Staples Canada, (or US) and Futureshop where the only places I could but this cord. They had the laptops on one wall, and the cords underneath them. In total, I paid $112.00, $89.99 plus tax, and $10 for an extended 2 year unlimited warranty. It sucked forking out the money, but I knew that I could trust the HP brand, and now have a working laptop.
Sounds like the harddrive went bad.
Some people call it the click of death.
Put the laptop to your ear near the harddrive and you will hear the clicking coming from there.
Good news is that it's easy enough to change the harddrive.
Bad news is you lose all your data to this point.
I hope this helps and i'm sorry that happend to you.
Usually when it reads 0% it is a faulty battery, and when light does not come on, like there is no battery it is faulty battery charger. Here you can buy the battery for $95, they start from $70 on Ebay, don't buy second hand: