Question about Apex Digital AT2002S 20" TV
Need codes for remote
JUST PURCHASED REMOTE KIDS LOST INSTRUCTIONS apex digital at2002 20" tv
Hi Troysingleto. The code can depend on what model of URC you have. According to a site I found by Googling, the code for Apex TVs on one common URC from Philips is 044. Here are the steps to input it directly:
1. Press and hold the Code Search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD, etc). The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 3 digit code (044) . Note: after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off. For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL Up. If the device responds, no further programming is required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your equipment, try one of the other codes for your brand.
If that code does not work, you can still find the code using this manual procedure first posted on FixYa by cptnkirk4064:
1. Manually turn on device to be controlled.
2. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator light stays on, then release it.
3. Press and quickly release the desired code button (TV, VCR, etc). The red indicator light should blink once.
4.Press the "Channel Up" button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until thedevice to be controlled changes channel. The red indicator light shouldblink off with each button press. If you accidentally overshoot therequired code, press the "Channel Down" button to backtrack through thelibrary until the device changes channel. Pressing "Channel Up" changesdirection again.
5. Press and release "Mute" button to install the code.
If you wish to actually identify the code once this has been done, this is the procedure:
1. Press and hold the "Code Search" button until the red indicator stays on. Release the "Code Search" button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV, VCR, etc.). The red indicator light blinks and then stays on.
3. Press and release the "Code Search" button. The red indicator light goes off.
4.To find the first digit for the code stored under the mode key pressedin "Step 2" press each numeric key from 1-9 in turn. When the redindicator light blinks off, the number you pressed is the first digitfor the code you are searching for.
5. To find the second digit,repeat "Step 4," this time when the red indicator light blinks off,this is the second digit in your number.
6. Repeat again for the third digit in your code number.
Once I find out the code for my TV or DVD player, I write it on a small piece of paper (make sure to note which unit code is for!) and tape it to the inside of the lid to the battery compartment for future reference.
Best of luck!
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Universal remote codes Home theatre
Aiwa = 0641, 1912
Anam = 1913
Apex Digital = 1915, 1937
Audiovox = 0790
Cambridge Soundworks = 1916
Classic = 1917
Daewoo = 1918
Fisher = 1919
Gradiente = 0651
Initial = 1931
Integra = 1924
JBL = 1926
JVC = 1901
KLH = 0790
Koss = 0651
Magnavox = 1914
Norcent = 1923
Onkyo = 1924
Oritron = 0651
Panasonic = 1907, 1908, 1909, 1910
Philips = 1914
Qwestar = 0651
RCA = 0790, 1913
Samsung = 1932
Shinsonic = 1931
Sony = 1903, 1904
Venturer = 0790
Sep 29, 2015 | Philips Phillips SRP1103/27 3-Device...
May 31, 2011 | Apex Digital GT2015 20" TV
Jun 20, 2017 | GE RM24911 Remote Control
Nov 30, 2009 | Philips Universal PH301S Remote Control
Feb 20, 2009 | Televison & Video
Jan 11, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
May 02, 2008 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Feb 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Feb 07, 2008 | Panasonic PT-47WX53 47" Rear Projection...
582 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!