Question about Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort Edition
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Go to the manufactor's webiste.
2. There should be a search bar somewhere on the web page.
3. Click in the search bar, and type in your model number and then
4. A lot of manuals files are in adobe reader extension file.
5. You can download the manual from the website.
1. If you don't have adobe reader.
2. You can go to www.adobe.com
3. You will see a link to download adobe reader on their website.
4. After that you should be able to view your manual.
Posted on Dec 07, 2009
Try resetting the board unplug the usb plug to the wireless device then turn the keyboard over and press the small button on the back of the key board with a paper clip or ink pen, then the light on the device will light up next do the same thing to the mouse some have numbers of the wireless device like 123 others have letters on them like mine A 1 F let me know if you need help.
Posted on Jan 19, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 07, 2013 | Microsoft DA900013 Keyboard
Sep 26, 2012 | Microsoft 2 Wireless Comfort Keyboards...
Dec 16, 2010 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort...
Jan 19, 2010 | Microsoft DA900013 Keyboard
Dec 07, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort...
Nov 18, 2009 | Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 4000...
Aug 31, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Nov 08, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Sep 12, 2008 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort...
Feb 21, 2008 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort...
Jan 08, 2018 | Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Comfort...
703 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: