- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
When you get the message"Internal battery has run dry, the game can be played, however clock-based events will no longer occur" mean a glitch inside the coding of R/S/E games has been activated, stopping the internal clock. So AKA It does not see the time between migrating as 24 hours, Lilycove Dept. store no longer allows lotto tickets, berries don't grow, the berry master doesn't give berries out, no more migrating...etc.
Try putting the game pak in a gba, then firered or leafgreen into another, press select B on the leaf green pokemon title screen and followe the directions. a similar one is in emerald though it wont fix itself. Try pokemon colluseum pre-ordered CD.
First you need to have beaten the elite four and gotton a battle pass.
You also need two pokemon eligible for a battle in battle tower.
(though you will not need to actually battle.)
1. have the pokemon in the box and an empty space in your party.
3. take the pokemon out of the box. DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY POKEMON OR THEY WILL BE LOST!!!
4. go to the multi-linked battle room in the battle tower and enter ANY to pokemon for battle.
5. the lady will ask you if it's okay to save the game. Say yes.
6. there will be a pause for a couple seconds...
7. the standard save menu will appear. say NO and turn off the
game. you DO NOT need to turn off the game while it is saving; simply
say yes to the lady and no to the game.
when you turn the game back on the pokemon will be in the box
AND in your party. it will have the same item, same level, a shiny will
be shiny. pokerus is kept. it is THE SAME pokemon,