Question about Canon PC-980 Color Copier
I have a Canon PC 980. Whenever I attempt to use the ADF, as it prepares to feed the document, I get a paper jam message. Help.
I got the copy but it came with out instrution
Posted on May 31, 2009
Just clean adf rollers ,make sure tires are moving when you sart copieing dale.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
Not really familiar with this model, however, you should be able to open the cover (slightly) where the paper feeds in and you will see some rubber rollers (likely top and bottom), try cleaning these with a rag dampened with some alcohol (preferably), or water, and turning gently (do not force). If you use water, dry them afterward
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 21, 2011 | Epson ACULASER CX11NF All-In-One Printer
Apr 02, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 28, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Nov 30, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 19, 2009 | Canon PC-980 Color Copier
Sep 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
May 08, 2008 | Canon PC-980 Color Copier
519 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: