Question about Sanyo E1 Flash Media Camcorder
I tried to download my the pictures and videos i took using my sanyo xacti e2, i select computer from my exacti screen menu, then card reader. After that windows menu appeared from my computer and i select copy pictures or videos..... After the process I realize it only copied the photos and not the videos. pls. help. Thanks! RV
TRANSFERRING RECORDED IMAGES AND VIDEOS FROM YOUR VPCT700 DIGITAL CAMERA TO YOUR COMPUTER
Connecting the Camera to Your Computer
1. Connect one end of the USB cable to the PC/AV terminal of the camera.
2. Connect the other end of the USB cable to an available USB port on your computer.
3. Turn on your camera.
-The [USB] screen appears.
4. Select [PC] with the Up and Down Arrow buttons, and press the SET button.
5. From the Windows desktop, double click on “My Computer”.
6. Look for a new “Removable disk” icon. This “Removable disk” is actually the memory card in your camera. Typically, the camera will be assigned drive letter “E” or higher.
7. Double click on the removable disk and locate the DCIM folder.
8. Double click on the DCIM folder to open it to find more folders.
-Your recorded images and video clips will be inside these folders.
-Copy & Paste or Drag-N-Drop image and video files to a folder on your computer.
Mac users: Double-click the “untitled” or “unlabeled” disk drive icon on our desktop. iPhoto may automatically launch.
Downloading images and Video Files
When the camera is turned on and connected to your computer, it is considered to be a disk drive, just like a floppy disk or CD. You can download (transfer) images by copying them from the “Removable disk” (“untitled” or “unlabeled” disk on a Macintosh) to your computer hard drive.
Open the “removable disk” and subsequent folders by double clicking on them. Your images are inside these folder(s). Select the images that you want, and then choose “Copy” from the “Edit” menu. Open the destination location (folder) and choose “Paste” from the “Edit” menu. You may also drag and drop image files from the camera to a desired location.
Open the “untitled” disk icon, and the destination location on your hard disk. Drag and drop from the camera to the desired destination.
- Memory card users may prefer to use a memory card reader (highly Recommended).
- Video playback application is not included with the package. Make sure that video playback application has been installed in your computer.
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
That's what i've been trying to do--without any luck!
That's why it's a problem--because the usual way of doing it isn't workking!
Posted on Jul 05, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 03, 2011 | Sanyo Xacti DSC-J1 / VPC-J1 Digital Camera
Jul 04, 2010 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-E2BL Flash Media Camcorder
May 31, 2010 | Sanyo Xacti Digital Camcorder
Aug 14, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti Digital Camcorder
Jun 06, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-CG9 Digital Camera
Jan 24, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti Digital Camcorder
Jan 12, 2009 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-T700 Digital Camera
Oct 07, 2008 | Sanyo VPC-CG6 Digital Camera
Sep 18, 2008 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-C40 Digital Camera
Sep 18, 2008 | Sanyo Xacti VPC-S60 Digital Camera
438 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: