Question about O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
How to install application on samsung E250 how to install application on samsung E250
Programs I've Used:
IVT Corporation BlueSoleil
Softick PPP - I've left all COMs ticked
1. Turn on you're Bluetooth
2. Open your Samsung Java Uploader and add your desired Java Game.
3. Open the Softick leaving all COMs checked.
4. Go to Phone Settings > USB Settings > Choose Mass Storage
5. Key in *#52828378*
6. Make sure the OTA type is in Serial Bearer OTA
7. Click Serial Test then click PPP UP
8. Choose Bluetooth
9. Open the IVT Bluetooth Program that I've mentioned above and activate Bluetooth Serial Port Service
10. Finally, click Serial Download....
NOTE: After a download, you need to do the steps all over again as they go back to the default settings... pls vote me thank you
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 10, 2011 | Samsung Cameras
Feb 02, 2010 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Dec 26, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Jan 03, 2009 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Mar 25, 2008 | Samsung SGH-U600
436 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!