An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: key pad has damaged .my cell is nokia 5700.pls help...
Nothing to worry . just go to a nearby shop & buy a new keypad. it is easy to install . just remove the front case. It is very easy to remove. after removing place the new keypad in place of it.
pls rate me
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This is to unlock the keypad ..press the central pad then press * to unlock the keypad.According to Nokia support the method used to activate a Nokia keypad unlock and lock mechanism while in stand-by mode is first to press the center scroll key, known as the 'navi key' followed by pushing the star key. This will either secure the keypad or render it usable depending on the previous state it was in.It is also possible to have it so after a certain period of time the keypad will automatically lock. To deactivate this feature follow the steps below:
1. First press the menu key2. Select the option 'settings'3. You will then need to select one of either Phone, Phone Settings or Device depending on the Nokia device owned.4. Choose Automatic Keyguard and select 'OFF' If you still need my help, please provide more details about your Nokia problem (nokia model #, how the problem started, etc..)
Just Follow these steps
- Remove the cover(housing) and check keys by pressing the cells
- If the problem is same as earlier, remove the mylar pad layer and clean it fully (Including malfunctioned keys)
- get small flat screwdriver and short the keypad sensing points - and check whether that malfunctioned keys are working. - if working Clean the miler pad.
- if not you need to change the keypad esd filter (Keypad IC)