Just consult the manual. :>)
Changing the Wash Program / Cycle:
If at any time during the washing process you would like to change the
selected wash program /cycle;
1. Press and hold the START / RESET button for approximately 3 seconds.
(The START / RESET indicator light will be ON indicating that the unit is
in PAUSE mode.)
2. Select the desired wash program / cycle by pressing the program
3. Press the START / RESET button again, the dishwasher will resume
operation using the newly selected wash program / cycle.
NOTE: If you change the wash program / cycle after the detergent
has been dispensed or the dishwasher has already drained the
water, you will need to refill the detergent dispenser for the newly
selected program / cycle accordingly.
At the End of the Wash Cycle
Once the dishwasher has completed the selected wash cycle / program,
there will be a buzzer sound for 8 seconds indicating the end of the cycle.
1. Shut off the water supply.
2. Turn the dishwasher OFF by pressing the ON/OFF button.
3. Open the door slightly with caution to allow any residual steam to
4. Wait a few minutes (approximately 15 minutes) before unloading the
dishwasher as the dishes and cutlery will be hot. This also aids in the
5. The interior of the dishwasher will be wet, this is normal and will dry
WARNING: It is dangerous to open the door when dishwasher in
Checking the Water Temperature
For the most effective cleaning and to prevent damage to the dishes being
cleaned, the water supplied to the dishwasher should be at a temperature
of at least 120?F (49?C) and no more than 150?F (66?C).
Child Lock Function
The child lock function will prevent the unit from functioning and the door from being able to open if it is in the fully closed position.
To engage the function, press the "3-in-1" button and the "Delay" button at the same time. The "lock" icon will illuminate in the display when the child lock function is activated.
To disengage, press the "3-in-1" button and the "Delay" button at the same time. The "lock" icon will go off in the display when the child lock function is deactivated.
Haier HDC2406TW User Manual At The End Of The Wash Cycle Child Lock...