Question about Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
The Green light flashes once and then it flashes orange three times. Then it tells me to reload the paper. The paper is loaded fine. What's up with this and can I fix it tonight?
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not,
press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal..
Posted on Feb 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1700 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Sep 30, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Jul 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer
Apr 20, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 06, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 12, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Mar 08, 2009 | Canon BubbleJet i560 InkJet Printer
Apr 22, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Jul 08, 2014 | Canon PIXMA iP1800 InkJet Photo Printer
299 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!