You don't need the whole manual for the Philips Magnavox remote fortunately.
If you want to reprogram it for the Apex TV, follow my directions exactly.
- Hold down the Code Search button (on the remote) until the light on it turns red and stays red.
- Let go of the Code Search button.
- Make sure to switch modes at this point to which device you want to program, I'm going to assume TV Mode since your post says "Apex TV." If you need help with Apex DVD codes, I can answer that one too :)
- As you Press the mode button and release it, the light should blink for a bit, so keep your eye on it because after it's done blinking it'll stay red.
- At this point the remote want's you to press a sequence of numbers also known as Code[s] or Code Entries. Either way these are what are in a table inside the manual that you lost.
- I'm going to give you two codes in case one doesn't work: 044 and 335 (one of those hopefully will work)
- If the code worked you'll know right away because the light will get mad and start blinking again, otherwise if it DID work, it'll just turn off (the light will anyway).
- That's it, I reccomend you test out your remote with the TV now and make it everything works. If something doesn't, try the other code. If it still doesn't work right, I'll give you some more codes.
Hope that helped,
Direct Philips Magnavox Universal Remote Code Entry PM335
1. Press and hold the Code Search button until the red
indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV,
The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 3 digit code from the code tables. Note:
after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off.
For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL Up. If the
device responds, no further programming
required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your
equipment, try one of the other codes for your