Question about Just Wireless Bluetooth Headset Wireless Headset
My just purchased BT-35K headset will not sync with my Motorola BR56 Razr phone. When I put both the phone and headset into find mode the phone will not identify the headset and times out. When I go to the handsfree setting on the phone it sees that the BT-35K is in range, but it will not link up.
SOURCE: setting up my headset
Look on your Razr's menu for the 'connection' button. Press that. (duh) Press 'find me' which will run for 3 minutes... immediately press BOTH the on/off button and the 'more volume' (on the side...towards the fat end) AT THE SAME TIME until the light blinks continuously. Looking at the screen on your razor, you'll see it find the BT150. It will ask for your passcode. If you haven't used it before or changed it, it's usually 0000 (some people change it later for their own protection.) Put that in (0000) press any 'accept' prompts and you should be done. You'll know if you were successful if you look in the 'found devices' page. Your BT150 should show up there. good luck.
Posted on Aug 12, 2007
Try holding the phone button down with the boom closed until it turns solid color.
Then let go of the button and open the boom. It should be in pairing mode then.
The pairing mode that came with it only works the first time.
Posted on Oct 24, 2007
If you have lost the pairing on your phone with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the phone
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The phone should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Motorola device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
8) If it’s a Samsung or Nokia phone you will need to “AUTHORIZE” headset on the device.
• The headset is now paired with the phone
Hope this helps
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
You need to make sure your wireless function is turned on, on your phone. Look under settings and tools go to add new device. You also need to place your headset in discovery mode. read the directions that came with the headset it will tell you how to do that.
Posted on Oct 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 08, 2009 | Just Wireless Bluetooth Headset Wireless...
Feb 20, 2008 | Motorola Mobility HT820 Wireless / Cable...
Jun 06, 2009 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
Jun 05, 2009 | Jabra BT125 Headset
Dec 24, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Jul 01, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3
Nov 24, 2007 | Motorola Mobility H700 Wireless Headset
979 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: