- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try to open the control and clean it... when you clean it you have to remove the battery, then with some cotton, moist it a bit with alcohol and try to clean all the contacts... after that, let it dry for about 10 mins or more..depends on how wet it is, so dont soak the cotton too much in alcohol.
then put everything back together and i hope it gets fixed..
For TV video switching change program (-) button till you get 1 or 0. After 1 or 0 again press program (-) button you get video mode. Or try any other option in menu features to change video mode. I hope the above information is helpful to you.
It is possible that your Toshiba is set to receive aerial TV programs and not Cable TV programs.
You need to go to the set-up menu (via remote) and go to the air/cable selection. Choose cable and then auto search/scan. This is a generic procedure and should work with your particular brand/model but the terms/names may just be a bit different. You may also consult the users manual for the exact procedure.
Hope this give you an idea. Good luck and kind regards.
Universal remote control are normally programmed for basic functions, ie. chennel up down, volume up down, numbers, etc.
This is even written in the manual that they do not guarantee that all functionality can be used.
Here are your options:
1. Try all the codes that match your TV, there is a slim chance that the other code have the functionality that you need.
2. Buy the original model remote control.
3. If you know of someone that have the same TV, buy a universal remote control with 'learning' function and copy the signal from the original remote control.
I have the same problems before. Now I use my Casio wrist remote control to copy the special functions such as A/V so that even if the original remote control is lost, I can still use these functionality