- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It's not so easy to erase PSP OS and if even you do it you wil brick your PSP(Your screen will be black when you will turn on it and only green light will flash few times.) I think you have bad memory stick or something like that. Because you are browsing memory stick and not PSP when you connect PSP to computer. Check if you have memory stick inside your PSP. Try to format memory stick in PSP. You can also try to restore PSP deafult settings. If you have Card Reader try to read and format card on computer. If nothing helps buy new memory stick.
did u format the memory card from the psp?
if yes then
remove the memory card and then try to start the psp
if still not starting then remove the battery umd and memory card from psp
and leave it for a day and then try inserting only the battery n make sure that thee is enough charge left on the battery
and if still the problem persists then plz tell me when u connect the charger does the charging indicator glow ?
Your problem is obviously not the power cord. Its the powerjack(the port on the psp where you plug in the cord)You will need to take apart the PSP and check if the jack is a toast or developed a dry-solder(loose contact). Also look for any burnt capacitors and resistors. Shouldn't be a very difficult repair unless you are rookie. If you have problems determining the values of caps or resistors then do post back..
Open the battery compartment, and remove the battery. Look at the bottom inside corner for a little square sticker with has marks on it. is it dark or light, If it is dark, your PSP has come in contact with moisture. I suspect that your PSP has gotten wet or damp. If the sticker is dark, you need to keep your battery out for about 2 days, and keep the UMD door open and the whole PSP kept in a dry environment. Try it after 2 days of drying to see if it is recovered. Good luck Gohan....