- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If asking for black toner did you change rt toner pump should been one behind the black dev unit. Sometimes when you change it might have to open and close front door. A couple of times make sure you leave it open long enough that it think you change bottle
You go through the menus : Press Right arrow once, Then down arrow 5 times (to Reset Menu) Press Right arrow once, The Down arrow 5 times to Change toner C (Cyan) Then down arrow again to Change toner M (Magenta) Then down arrow again to Change toner Y (Yellow) Then down arrow again to Change toner k (Black) Select your colour to change and press the right arrow. The engine durns, open the door and remove the cartridge
You have to purchase genuine toner catridge from toshiba dealer . after purchasing the toner
1) Open the front toor
2) Toner catridge is there on above of the drum unit, there will be lock for toner catridge cover on the machine, it needs to be opened
3)Rotate the toner catridge in clock wise and pull the catridge ,it will come out
4)Insert the new catridge and rotate clockwise at a time it will get enhance with toner motor
5) close the toner cat cover, front door, TURN ON the machine it will get rotate for few seconds (adding toner) then it will becomes ready
Because you need to clean and shake the toner unit. When you say " ive been fixing" does it mean that you now what you are doing or? If yes dismantle the toner unit and vacume it, it may be that toner stucked on "antena" for toner recognitions. If not - call service