Adding email address to an address book of a multifunction Canon
How can I add an email address to an address book of a Canon ir2200i (to the memory of the machine itself)? I simply can´t find a way to do it and I´m tired of writing the same addresses every time sending scanned material via email. It would be great if someone would bother to help me with this silly thing.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
you will have to create an E-mail account for the printer in your mail server, then configure that email/password on the printer's SMTP configuration through the web browser or the printers panel. once done, add email to the printers address book and start sending scans via email to employees.
1. Directly from the copier: Press the User Tools button and then go into System Settings. Under the Admin Tools tab, there is a button for Address Book Management (you might have to scroll down to find it). If you go into the Address Book you can select New Program to add a new email address (and add any other information for that address that you want, such as authentication info or a display name). Just make sure to save the address before exiting out.
2. From your computer: You can add email addresses from your computer by opening your web browser and typing in the copier's IP address. The Ricoh Web Image Monitor will appear. It may or may not ask you to log in -- if it does, use whatever username and password you set up. There should be an option for the Address Book on the main page, or you might have to hunt for it, but once you find it you can add new addresses easily.
If you have a lot of email addresses to add, it will probably be a lot easier to do it from your computer than from the copier. Hope that helps!
if you are connected thru the network the best way is to start Top access then click registration tab,then address book. on that page you will find add address. or on the machine press "user functions",then tab address,then press address book,find free slot, press entry. there u will find space everything. after U enter just confirm that and that it.
go into user tolls, system settings, administrator tools, address book management. or use you web browser and for an address type in the IP address of ur machine and log in. the default user name is admin with no password then click on address book.
Go to your web browser and type the IP address of the MFP.
There you will see a tab along the top where, when clicked will let you enter address into the address book.
The MFP MUST have the email set up first, just like a computer as far as domain servers and it also needs a valid email address to log on and send off the messages.
This can be done on the panel of the MFP or by logging out and then back in as the admin through the web browser again.
give the same class ip address to your printe and computer and install ms office soft ware, and then microsoft tools click that we find the microsoft document scanning create shortcut to the desktop. ping the printer for computer run the network scan gear and click on the ip, enter the ip address in the blocks and then the discover. then scan the document for the ir 3300 scanner.