Question about EliteGroup ECS G31T-M Motherboard - Quad Core Support, Intel G31, Audio, Video, PCI Express, 10/100 Ethernet LA
I just built a system on a MSI G31M3-F Platform with a Core 2 Duo E7300 ; Nvidia GeForce 9500 gt; and 2gb ddr2 @ 800mhz. and a Realtek wireless g 56mbps pci adapter. Running Windows XP Pro SP3
Every few seconds in rythym it pauses everything for a second. mouse movement and typing are most noticeable representations. I can't figure out whats causing it. I went to Performance and watched the green line jump an inch every time it was pausing. but the line going across paused too. You dont see the green line till everything starts again. I have reinstalled drivers and jacked with the bios untill I'm blue in the face. If anyone can guess the answer to this problem please send ideas. Thanks... Slim
It could be a slight memory issue, take out the memory modules, clean the contacts and the slots free of dust and hair, a clean, dry soft paintbrush will clean the slots and contacts, then re-seat the memory and try again. If the problem still persists please post back.
Good luck and thanks for using Fixya!!!
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2013 | ASUS P5KPL-AM/PS Motherboard
Oct 02, 2012 | Intel DG41RQ Motherboard CPU Bundle - ...
Sep 20, 2011 | ASUS P5B-E Motherboard
• HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 1000MT/s
• NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
• Supports Dual Channel DDR2 667/800
- 2 DDR2 DIMMs (240pin / 1.8V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
• One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
• Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
• One IDE port by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
• Two SATA II ports by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~2 supports RAID 0, 1 mode by NVIDIA® nForce 630a & GeForce 7025 chipset
May 12, 2011 | Motherboards
then select US
see page 1 of pdf document.
Thank you for choosing the G31M3 V2 Series (MS-7529 v1.x) Micro-ATX mainboard. The
G31M3 V2 Series are based on Intel
® G31 & Intel® ICH7 chipsets for optimal system
efficiency. Designed to fit the advanced Intel
® CoreTM 2 Duo/ CoreTM 2 Quad/ Pentium
Dual-Core E2XXX and Celeron 4XXX/ Wolfdale Series LGA 775 processor, the G31M3 V2
Series deliver a high performance and professional desktop platform solution.
Apr 24, 2011 | MSI G31M3-L V2 Motherboard
Jan 15, 2011 | Intel DG41RQ Motherboard & Core 2 Duo...
Dec 24, 2008 | Motherboards
Apr 25, 2008 | MSI P6NGM-FD Core 2 Quad Socket 775...
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: