My voice mail light won't light up, other then when another phone sets the code for it to light. I tried going into the voicemail and telling the system to use the "message on" indicator but it isn't working!
Our internal extension for voice mail is 850. If your phone is like ours, the 2nd button from the top is the button you use to activate the voice mail. Hit that button once, punch in 850 and hit the button again and you should be good to go.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi,If your account is enabled for voice mail, you can receive voice messages in your Inbox and also in a text message on your mobile phone. Both the message in your Inbox and the text message will include a preview of the voice message in text. How do I set up voice mail?
1. Go to https://outlook.com to sign in to your mailbox, go to Options > Voice Mail tab, and then click Set Up Now. 2. When you set up your voice mail: * You'll register your mobile phone number. * Text messaging is set up. You can choose to be notified in a text message that you have voice mail or have missed a call. * Call forwarding is set up so that your mobile provider forwards calls you receive to your voice mail. So if you don't answer your phone, your phone is busy, or you're unreachable or unavailable, the caller will be sent to your voice mail. After your personal greeting is played, the caller can leave a voice message for you. * You can test whether your voice mail has been set up correctly by dialing your mobile phone number from your mobile phone. This verifies that call forwarding is correctly set up with your mobile provider.
How do I change my voice mail after I've set it up?
After you've finished setting up voice mail, you may want to:
* Change the mobile provider's voice mail number so you can use the key your provider has reserved for accessing voice mail to access your voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Changing the Number You Call to Access Your Voice Mail. * Create a contact on your mobile phone. For details about how to do this, see Create a Contact for Voice Mail. * Assign a speed dial key to the contact you create for Outlook Web App voice mail. For details about how to do this, see Set Up Speed Dialing for Voice Mail.
What else do I need to know?
* The voice mail service is available only to certain customers in certain regions. If you can use voice mail, you'll see a welcome message in your Inbox telling you how to set up voice mail for your account.
you will need to have the admin program and a cable to connect to the system to re-make the mail box 990 or call a forwarded phone and get their voicemail box and press star and log into mail box 999 and create the user 990. If its older and you have a keyboard and monitor simply make mail box 990 and turn on DND.
Voice mail is probably a feature provided by your service provider. I have a PBX with several different viop phones configured.
The voice mail is stored on the PBX you just need to configure the message waiting light on the phone and possibly a speed button that automatically dials the voice mail code.
I assume that you don't have a PBX and an internet service provider / voice service provider has those features available for you. They should have the documentation you need to configure the phone. If they specifically support your model phone you are in luck. Otherwise you will have to adapt from their generic description.
I have noticed that some really cheap voice plans don't include voice mail.
Type in on telephone keypad: 5555#* 999# 999997# Select Option 8 Select Option 4 Type in extension number you’d like to change followed by # Select Option 5 Go to telephone you’ve just changed and type in 5555 Enter extension number followed by 997# Select Option 3 Select Option 2 Select Option 3 Enter new security code followed by # Confirm new security code followed by #