Question about HP Computers & Internet
I have HP media center 2005 edition a1324n pavilion desktop. I have 3 user accounts on this PC. Whenever I try to log on any account it just logging off right away. So these are things I tried so far
1) I tried in safe mode, debugging mode and last known good configuration but did’t help.
2) I tried F10 which is for recovery partition but that did’t work too.
3) I have installed windows XP home edition in same partition in which I have XP windows media center to access disk management options . I was trying to make my recovery partition active from there but for some reason that options is greyed out and I am unable to access it
4) From recovery console I logon to windows media center partition and ran chkdsk /p option and it came back with one or more errors .
Could anybody please help me in that. I don’t mind to format my OS, I have product key sticker on side but don’t have set up files disk with me. I have windows Home edition installation disk but not XP media center edition one. If anybody could help me in these questions
1) how can I access my hidden recovery partition if F10 and “mark partition as active in disk management” is not working
2) How can I repair this rapidly logging off problem
3) If chkdsk /p comes back with errors, is there any way I can repair these errors.
4) Is there any place (other then HP) where I can get Windows media center edition 2005 set up files
Thanks in advance. If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.
Looks like you've tried a lot. Try this stuff.
1) Try F11 instead.
2) Dunno. Corruption?
3) chkdsk /f
4) Microsoft EULAs are much less crackable than their software, according to BitTorrent.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Apr 02, 2010 | HP Pavilion a1610n PC Desktop
Jan 29, 2010 | HP Pavilion Media Center a1320n PC...
Dec 07, 2009 | HP Compaq ProLiant DL580 G4 (430811001)...
Nov 18, 2009 | HP PAVILION SLIMLINE S7520N AMD Turion 64,...
Mar 23, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition...
Feb 13, 2009 | HP Pavilion Media Center a1330n - AMD...
Mar 24, 2016 | HP Computers & Internet
173 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!