Question about Yahoo Mail
Is it possible to get my old ymail account even if I have deleted the account with emails.
Most of mail services will terminate and delete after 3 months (if you don't sign in for 3 months). And it's not possible to give it back!
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2018 | Computers & Internet
Nov 22, 2014 | Twitter Computers & Internet
May 21, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Please verify if you have renamed/upgraded your account to Outlook.com. If yes, please be informed thatyou are only upgrading the user interface of Hotmail to the new user interface; hence all your emails should still stay in your Inbox. There could be many reasons why emails could be lost after renaming:
1. Due to inactivity in account:
• If your emails were over 365 days old, you may have lost them due to inactivity in the account even before you renamed the account. If you had Self-recovery of emails turned on in your account before renamed, you can try to recover some of the deleted messages yourself, please refer: Deleted email messages.
2. You got another option to save your Hotmail emails differently when renaming your account to @Outlook.com account:
• If you chose to rename your account to @Outlook.com, a prompt would have asked you - 'Where do you want to save your emails?' You will have the option to create a new folder for your old account or save the emails in the Inbox of your renamed account. If you chose to create a new folder, the default name of the folder will be the name of your old account and the folder will appear in the left pane under 'Folders'. And all your old emails will be stored in this folder.
3. Your account was hacked even before you renamed your account:
• A hacker had already deleted emails in their account before you renamed the account.
Jan 18, 2013 | Google Gmail
Dec 28, 2011 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
Oct 14, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
May 15, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 22, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 10, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 07, 2008 | Yahoo Mail
195 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: