Dear Sir, How are you! I want to know when the printer printing over 10,000 pcs within 1 month, whether the printer will be locked, and can't continue to printing? Hoping to hear from you soon.
B.Rgds, Eric Chow
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
Re: Whether the printer will be locked?
Hi im joseph in cebu philippines.may i help you. if you are using epson or hp printers. the memory span of your printer is already reach to its limitation and for that you need to reset or refresh your printer memory.it can be done through software.go to your printer assistance section or a pc printer provider near you and ask them to reset your printer memory.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Is the printer driver installed in a correct way and it is the correct version for your system? Try to uninstall it and reinstall it downloading the latest correct version from the Epson site!
If you wanna print a nozzle check try this:
1- Power the printer off
2- While holding the page key down, press the power key, DON'T release the page key, hold it down for 5-10 seconds
the printer will print the nozzle check
You can also do a cleaning cycle by holding down the ink key untill the cleaning process starts.
FIRST I WANNA KNOW WHETHER IT IS INSTALLED OVER THE NETWORK OR NOT. IF YES
CONFORM WHETHER WHETHER IP ADDRESS IS STATIC OR AUTO. IF IT IS INSTALLED IN AUTO IP MODE REGISTER THE IP ADDRESS IN THE DHCP SERVER.OTHRWISE INSTALL THE PRINTER USING STATIC IP.
49.XXXXX ERROR A critical firmware error has occurred. 1. Turn the device off and then on. 2. Try to determine whether the error occurs intermittently, while printing, or when turning on the device. 3. If the error appears while printing, determine whether it occurs when printing from a specific computer, a specific application, or a specific file. If all other computers, applications, or files can print without the error, then the problem may be only within one print job or computer. Make sure the computer has the most current printer drivers, or use a generic printer driver. 4. Go to www.hp.com/support/LJP3005. Click Download Drivers and Software. Check for the latest firmware image version at the bottom of the page. If this firmware image is newer than the one installed on the device and the device can receive a firmware update, download the newer firmware upgrade. Try printing a job from a different software program. If the job prints, go back to the first program and try printing a different file. If the message appears only with a certain software program or print job, contact the software vendor for assistance. 6. If the message persists, contact your HP Support.
Step 1 On the File menu, click Print. Step 2 In the Print dialog box, in the Name list, select the printer that you want to use. Step 3 Click Properties. Step 4 In the Properties dialog box, look for information that indicates whether and how your printer supports duplex printing.
1.Please check whether drivers are installed.
2.check whether printer is printing the test page.If not issue with printer.
3.If printing the test page then please reinstall the printer and then check.
Any troubleshooting you followed or any error message Let me know.
please go to the maintenance tab.
This you will find if you try to print anything.
In the print box >go to properties>go to maintence
Here the following Maintenance option are there:
Before your start maintenance, please check whether all print tanks have ink in them
Do a Nozzle check first, this will indicate where you have the problem. Once identified, you can do a color cleanig or a deep cleaning.
Do a Nozzle check again.
You could repeat this cycle about three times or so.
If your problem still persists, then its probably the Print head with jammed nozzles.
Please let me know whether you could solve it.
Please do rate this solution and thanks for using FixYa.
this is not a network problem.because machine is receiving documents thats why light is blinking.
check the paper in the tray whether they are of correct size,
change the paper size from computer,
or call your tech service rep it may be due to usb cable or faulty network cable,
or it may be the problem of main communication board of photocopier machine.
In order to determine whether this is a hardware or software problem there are several steps you can take: 1.Download and install the most recent printer driver from Epson
2. Try printing out the nozzle check pattern using the Maintenance Utility. This bypasses the printer driver and allows the printer to use all cartridges to print out the patterns. This will indicate whether there are clogged heads and whether or not it will print color at all. Gaps in the patterns indicate clogged heads and you need to run the Head Cleaning utility once or several times.
3. If you get color patterns from the nozzle check (whether or not the patterns are full or have parts missing) you need to check to see if the default settings for the printer have been set to "Black Ink Only". Right click on the printer icon and select "Printing Preferences". Click on the "Advanced" button in the lower right corner and after the popup, look on the left side and see it the "Black Ink Only" box is checked. If so, uncheck it and while you are there uncheck the "High Speed" box as well. This way you don't have to deselect it in the printer dialog each time you print, especially if you are looking for a quality print each time.
4. Try the printer on another computer if you get color during the nozzle check to see if the software is corrupt on your computer.
5. If you get no color patterns at all when doing the nozzle check, it would appear that you have a hardware problem within the printer. It would be unlikely that all the colors would fail at the same time due to severe head clogging.