My android dev phone cannot be turned on.No response at all when pressing the boot button, no screen, no vibration and no led lights even when charging, but i know it does charge as the battery feels warm after some time
Maybe due to I recently used a emergency charger to charge the phone. I tried replacing the battery but it still doesn't work. I am very frustrated as I do not know where to repair the phone. I am in Hong Kong.
Is the android dev phone under any kind of warranty by any company? htc? Does anyone have similiar experience or know how to solve the problem? Or just tell me what can I do. Thanks a lot.
Seems like you need to send your phone to Dr Cell Phone for Diagnostics. They can do Cell Phone Diagnostics and tell you exact problem with your phone. Their diagnostic service is only $24.99. For more information visit www.drcellphone.com
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please make a hard reset .
1.In order to turn off the phone hold down the Power button for a short while.
2.Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down button for about 2-3 seconds.
3.While still holding these keys press the Power Button for a few seconds and release all buttons.
4.In this step choose option Recovery by using to navigate Volume Down, and to confirm Volume Up.
5.Hold down the Volume Up for a while when an Android Logo appears on the screen.
6.While still holding the Volume Up button, press and release the Power button
7.Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm
8.Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select
9.To restart the phone, select "reboot system now.
10.Success! The hard reset has just been performedMOTOROLA XT1021 Moto How to Hard Reset my phone HardReset info
Do a factory reset. This will erase all internal data though.
Switch phone off. Press and hold volume up button and then switch on. Should get a menu which allows factory reset. Use volume and on buttons to navigate menu.
try clearing your cache partition, you can get to the android recovery with your buttons.
1. Turn tablet off. You may need to use two hands in this process to press and hold buttons properly.
2. Turn on the tablet with power button, wait a full 2 seconds from the time the tablet starts showing the red Motorola logo, then press and hold the down Volume key. (you should not hold down the power button after it turns on and logo appears)
3. "Android Recovery" will appear on top of screen if timing is done correctly. Release volume button. (if you continue to press volume down at that message, the message will cycle through "RSD, Fastboot, and back to Android Recovery. Make sure message states Android Recovery before you go to next step). If stuck at a RSD protocol or Fast boot screen, reboot the tablet by holding power button then pressing the volume up).
4. While screen states "Android Recovery", Press volume up button, the screen will say "Entering Android recovery mode" and a few seconds later an Android robot graphic will appear alone on the screen. Release buttons.
5. Hold down power button and then press the volume up key together to see the Android Recovery screen menu selections.
6. Use the volume buttons to move up and down through selection in this menu.
7. Using the volume down button, scroll down to "Wipe data/factory reset"
8. Tap Power hard key to select option.
9. Scroll down to select "Yes, delete all user data".
10. Tap the power button to select. Wiping and formatting data will take a few minutes.
11. You will return back to the Android recovery screen menu.
12. Tap the Power button to "Reboot system now" which will power-cycle tablet and eventually power back on to the Initial Set-up / Welcome screen present when you first turned on your tablet.