Cannot connect to motorola phone tools using bluetooth
With what I understand, you can connect motorola phone tools to your motorola mobile phone using either, a usb cable or bluetooth. I was able to connect the phone and use all its feature with a usb cable.
now, for several times i have tried connecting using the bluetooth with no success. i have a separate bluetooth dongle for my laptop...
does anyone knows how to connect using the bluetooth?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello, motorola phone pc suite or phone tools software no longer works for using net from mobile. It may better to use bluetooth dongle to connect net. Just purchase a bluetooth dongle then install driver n on your phone's bluetooth and connect it with dongle select PAN connection if possible otherwise make dial up connection. This will surely work Hope this will solve your problem...
there are mainly 2 ways to download/transfersongs to your Moto V3 - USB cable & Bluetooth (though you can also download from internet at the cost of airtime).
USB Cable: - download and install this usb driver - http://direct.motorola.com/hellomoto/Common/Drivers%20and%20Plug%20ins/USB_Driver_32.zip - connect the Motorola to the computer through USB cable. Now you can copy/transfer songs from your computer.
Bluetooth: Using Bluetooth you can transfer songs from any other Bluetooth device(other Mobile or computer which has Bluetooth) - Switch On your V3's Bluetooth. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Power -On
- Make your V3 visible to other device. Press Menu -> Setting & Tools -> Connections -> Bluetooth -> Setup -> Find Me
- Now from any other mobile(having Bluetooth), select any song, go to its options, select either Send/Copy which has option To Bluetooth (it'll prompt to switch On the Bluetooth, answer yes)
- click on Search for Device. this will find your V3 in few seconds.
- after this it may ask to set a password, set a 4 digit password, say 1111
- now your V3 will also ask to confirm the password, keyin 1111
- You can see the progress of your song transfer. (for next song you'll only have to say Ok on V3, password etc. step only one time)
I have the same problem as your's mine is also not listed on the List. What I did the first time I configured my MOTORAZR2 V9 is Open the main menu (I hope you do the same) >Select CONNECTION> CHOOSE between BLUETOOTH LINK or USB SETTINGS> In Bluetooth > Select SETUP>SELECT POWER ON. Now you have tour BLUETOOTH ON. USB SETTINGS is more easier all you need is USB TRANSFER DATA CABLE (as I understands it comes with your hand phone as in mine)
yes its possible. first install motorola phone tools on your computer. then configure the phone setting/connection/data/fax connection. then connect the phone with usb cable. then click default profile-ok. it detects your phone. when the phone appears in the right down side of your pc,then click connect to the internet button. cofigure the connection according to your service provider and continue the process. any further infomation contact with me at 008801714731453.
well if both phones carry bluetooth you can transfer them, if not you can use the MPT-Mobile Phone Tools software and transfer the picz from the old phone to the pc then connect the new phone and transfer them back to the new phone.