Question about Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Need to download audio driver for hp-compaq c700(702)TU model
for windows xp professional
Conexant CX20549-12 Audio Driver for Microsoft Windows XP
Note: Installing this driver may result in an error.
But continue with the following steps to get the audio driver installed correctly.
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click Update driver.
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location".
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to install".
daisy: 5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the list.
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp32400 folder and select the .inf (wisxxxx) file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 17, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Mar 19, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2009 | Compaq Computers & Internet
Nov 22, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 14, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jul 09, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jun 11, 2008 | Compaq Presario Notebook
159 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: