Thank you for visiting Fixya.
Resetting Internet Explorer.
reset Internet Explorer settings, all add-ons and customizations are
deleted, and you basically start with a fresh version of Internet
Explorer. This article helps you reset Internet Explorer.
To have us reset Internet Explorer for you, go to the “Fix it for me
” section. If you would rather reset Internet Explorer yourself, see how to do it in the "Show me how to do it
" section or go to the “Let me do it myself
If the problem is caused by damaged or incompatible Internet Explorer
settings or add-ons, you can usually resolve the problem by resetting
Internet Explorer settings.
To use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature from Control Panel, follow these steps:
- Exit all programs, including Internet Explorer (if it is running).
- If you use Windows XP, click Start, and then click Run. Type the following command in the Open box, and then press ENTER:
inetcpl.cplIf you use Windows Vista, click Start
Type the following command in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER:
inetcpl.cplThe Internet Options dialog box appears.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Reset Internet Explorer settings, click Reset. Then click Reset again.
- When Internet Explorer finishes resetting the settings, click Close in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box.
- Start Internet Explorer again.
For detailed information about the changes that the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature makes on your computer, go to the "How the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature works
(Please give me a big thumbs up when you rate my answer, thanks.)