Question about Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
We are trying to scan a photo
- press "scan" button, then press "start" button (either black or color)
- a small window (MP Navigator EX - MX310 series) should appear on your computer screen
- you can then choose one of the option there
- place a document or photo you want to scan on the canon plate face down
- then back to your computer screen and click "scan"
i have iMac and the pop up window says (MP Navigator EX - MX310 series) when i press "start" button on Canon
now i'm not sure if it'll say (MP Navigator EX - MX310 series) on windows PC
hope this helps. good luck.
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 16, 2011 | HP J4680 Office Jet All-In-One Printer
Nov 08, 2010 | HP Digital Printers - Hewlett-Packard...
Nov 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5280 Printer
Feb 06, 2010 | Canon Pixma MP480 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 16, 2010 | PANDIGITAL PANSCN01
Nov 27, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Sep 14, 2009 | HP Photosmart C6280 Printer
Feb 22, 2009 | Brother MFC-440CN InkJet Printer
Jun 19, 2008 | HP PSC 2355 All-In-One InkJet Printer
421 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: