- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This usually means you either might have a faulty charger cable. Or it is connected to the wi-fi. I am guessing it is off. Try letting the ds run completely out of battery to the point where you cannot even turn it on. Then plug the cable into the ds first. Then plug the charger into a different outlet. Hopefully this solves your problem. Good luck :)
You either have a bad battery, or a bad power supply that charges the unit (power cord). If you have a friend that also has a PSP, try swapping out the battery to see if that works, and or try another power cord to see if the charging indicator light comes on. I think that possibly your battery is dead and the power cord might be bad. You can find good deals for both the battery and cord on ebay. Good luck!
Try this if you haven't yet.Take the battery out,read the voltage with a meter,If low your charger is not working.Also if no meter try reinstall batery.Good Luck. DS's are unpredictable,you could not touch it for another month and it will work.
well, here are some ideas as to why it might be like that...
1. Your battery is old, like how cell phone batteries die quicker the longer you use them, your ds may be the same way...
2. You have dropped your ds (have you in those 3 months of it sitting around?) and now the battery is loose or broken.
3. Just try to plug your ds charger into your ds, and see what happens. This should be the method that works, if your ds won't turn on, its because the batteries probably dead, just plug it into a wall outlet and see what happens...
Hope this helps you get started, GOOD LUCK! :-)