Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
Just bought my pride and joy iphone, downloaded itunes, booted my iphone. All's well. Then when I tried to connect my iphone to computer in itunes it just shuts down and will try to reboot but never makes it untill i disconnect my iphone.. help!!
Try the latest itunes:
- Quit iTunes if it's currently open.
- Visit Apple Downloads to see if there are newer versions of iPod Updater (this contains software for all models of iPod) and iTunes than what's installed on your computer.
- If there are newer updates available, download the Windows versions of the updates, then run the installers on your computer to install the updates.
- When it's finished, iTunes will already be updated, but you'll need to run the iPod Updater to update your iPod, so connect your iPod to your computer.
- On the Start menu, point to All Programs, point to iPod, point to iPod Updater, then click the latest iPod Updater.
- Click the Update button to update the software on your iPod (if the Update button appears unavailable, your iPod is already up to date).
If it still fails, remove the automatic restart from windows:
Go to Start -> Control Panel -> System
Go to Advanced
Under the Startup and Recovery section, click Settings...
Under System Failure un-check "Automatically restart"
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 14, 2014 | Apple iPhone Cell Phones
Mar 26, 2013 | Apple iPhone 4S
Feb 28, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Jan 04, 2011 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 11, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G Black Smartphone
Aug 08, 2009 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
Aug 03, 2008 | Apple iPhone 3G
Mar 02, 2008 | Apple iPhone Smartphone
131 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!