- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
there can be many reasons why you have blank channels can you supply us with more info ie.type of box sat. terrestrial cable have you downloaded the latest firmware have you turned the emu on and most important is if you did download the firmware was it the correct one for your box
before you can access the hidden menu for the emu you must have the latest firmware or update for your receiver if you do then scan after complete scan press menu then 1570 go down to emu turn on with left or right arrow key on remote then press exit exit back to main screen and all should be working
try this it has worked for me im back on enter your nos as folows
N.T.L. PURE 54 01 A9 5D 4E FE 20 E1 2D 03 88 6B 69 7E 94 B6 BB 1E
then do a scan of programms it has got me back on i have a eurovox which is similar input good luck
Press menu. then on installation press 1570, this takes you to nagrivision underneath it says emu , scroll left or right to turn it onto on , press ok, this wiill take you to the code providers which you need to put in which ever one your with.
Not 100% certain that this'll work but this is what I did & hopefully it'll work for you too - good luck :- Subject: Star View 3 The Box Super when channels discappear ;o)
1. Press menu then Factory Setting & Enter code 0000 to reset.
2. Exit to main menu & enter 1570 to get into the CASS SYSTEM & turn EMU on
3. Reinstall channels (Goto Installation, Cable network (try TW first & if no channels try NTL then C & W and so on - I'm with Virgin & used the setings for TW) & Voila ;o)
Nb: You may have to redownload channels so reconnect yr box to the computer & follow the link below
& press download !!!