Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
I have a Whirlpool washer model # GHW915ODWO. It is flashing FH. Washer won't work.
Failure Code - FH
Fault Code Description - No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected.
Solution - If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
• If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
- Verify inlet valve operation
• If there is water in the unit:
- Verify Drain pump operation
- Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch
• Verify there is not a siphon problem
• Verify wire harness connections to; Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
• Check all hoses for possible leaks
• Verify pressure switch operation
• Verify flow meter operation
• Verify CCU operation
Replace failed component.
Was this solution helpful? Show your Appreciation by rating it:
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
Hi....If it doesn't pump water out or spin, check to see if the motor is running, then proceed as follows:
If the motor is running, your washer probably has a frozen pump pulley or a broken pump belt. To check the pulley, remove the pump from the washer and try to rotate the pulley manually. If it doesn't turn freely--if it's frozen or stiff--replace it. If the pump belt is broken or looks quite worn, replace it--but be sure to check the pump pulley before you change the belt.
If the motor isn't running, the lid switch may be defective. If so, the washing machine can't spin and may not function at all. The switch is inside the washing machine main housing near the door frame. Often you have to raise or open the top or front of the washing machine to get to the switch. If it's defective, you need to replace it....
thank u!!! rate me!!
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2016 | Washing Machines
Oct 27, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 09, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 04, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 07, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Sep 16, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Oct 09, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Feb 23, 2009 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Aug 27, 2008 | Whirlpool GHW9300 Duet Washer
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: