How can i remove commwarrior from my phone from not freezing?
Afta swithing my phone On, it takes not more than 10 minutes and itz freezes. After thet i hav to remove the battery in order to switch it on again. The other thing is that it displays a note written "Infected by commwarrior" at the top of the screen. Help needed plis. reply to my email "firstname.lastname@example.org"
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 3 tips or uploaded 2 video tips.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: How can i remove commwarrior from my phone from not...
U ll have to format your fone. for this.. just simply turn off the phone...and then hold this buttons at the same
time Power button,3,*,Call button...be sure press it at the same time..then the default screen or the formatting screen will com.. thats it.. n before doin this just remove the mem card n format it using the computer ...if you dont format ur card then most probably the infection come again...thank you
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
try taking out the battery and leave it out for about 5 to 10 minutes. then put the battery back in, if it freezes again that means there is a hardware problem present. Call your service provider and ask for troubleshooting details, they'll either try to help you out or send you another phone. hope this helps
i had the same problem. so i try whatever i can
- i remove battery, put it back on, turn the phone back on. seems like it works for 3-5 minutes and freeze again
- i remove sim (only ),memory card still in there, and turn the phone back on..let it sit with no sim. and 3 minutes later it freeze again
- i remove sim, remove micro sdhc, reset the phone , the phone automatic restart..it woks... it never freeze ( no sim+ no memory card )
- i put the sim back on, no memory card, turn the phone back on and it works!!!!!!! i try these 2-3 times without memory card. works normal!!!
so..i think its a memory card issue. may be the phone doesn't like it. i have 2gb. kingston. or i have to buy a new card again.
for now its still working without freeze up for shut down by itself.
hope it help :)
either take the battery out and sim and let it sit for a while or get your friend to put the bluetooth hacker onto their phone then he can click into your setting and do a master rest if you choose the latter usa an old sim so all your numbers dont get lost
scroll down and you will find this: Removing CommWarrior Virus from your Mobile
Transfer NetQin Commwarrior.C Removal Tool & NetQin Antivirus to your phone. Install NetQin Commwarrior.C Removal Tool first because it will disable Commwarrior in your phone. Then intall NetQin Antivirus after disabling Commwarrior. You need to scan your phone with NetQin Antivirus and delete any infected files that it finds. After that, restart your phone and rescan your phone again just to be safe.
One sign that your phone is disinfected, is that the Operator Logo will revert back to normal.