L bought 82 mm adaptor, lee ND grad filter set, and a foundation kit. l recaived 1 filter holder, 4 screws and 8 components with smoll holes for srews in the foundation kit. when l fixed the kit, l only can use one filter. do l do something wrong or they sent me wrong staff ? thank you..
There should be about 2-4 "slots" that can hold the ND filters. You have to add/screw on the additional side pieces that form the "slots" for the filter(s) to slide into, or add the pieces that make the slots wide enough for the filters. The Filter holder is NOT designed to hold gelatin filters, (the soft, very thin ones that flex when you hold them by the edges. ) only resin or glass filters, such as those made by Calumet, Sinar, Lee, etc. Also, you'll need to experiment a little with the tension of the screws to allow the filters to fit.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
That will depend upon which lens you have. Look on the inside of the lens cap there will be a number written like 52mm or 58mm. Once you have that you can get a stepping ring from your lens to the filters. Call us for help 864-583-6835
The head is mounted on the base by a 3/8" screw. The head is held in place by 3 set screws in the base. Turn tripod upside down, loosen (or if completely removed, do not lose them) those 3 screws, turn tripod rightside up and unscrew head from tripod. If unable to turn head, loosen screws a little more. If scres are removed and heaf still not comeing off, Use pipe wrench or afjustable pliers wrapped in cloth to preven maring and loosen. (looking from top, or birds eye view, turn head counter-clockwise
I think the Eumg 610D was a dual guage projector, capable of showing both Standard 8 and Super 8 films. (I'm basing my comments on the S810D I have in front of me, its sound "big brother").
To move between formats, there were two cogs internally that had to be changed, a film gate (two parts), and two adaptors/liners inserted into the centre of the film reels that transformed the centre from "a fat one" to "a thin one".
If the take up driver cog is rotating, but the reel is not, check whether the adaptor is in place.
Only your manual can tell you that. Find out what card is compatible AND make sure you format it first using your digital photo frame settings software. You manual will tell you how to do that. Always works better that way.
I just fixed one that I bought at a swap meet. Spent $15 at Radio Shack to fix it & put in Lithium AA's.
My 4i wires broke right at the battery holder so I had the original wires still soldered to the circuit board. I didn't know if this was the only problem so I did a lazy man's fix. I bought a new 4xAA holder at Radio Shack for $2 and realized that it didn't have solder leads but it had a 9volt like contact so I had to buy a 5pk of 9volt connectors w/ wire for another $2. I stripped about 1/4" of insulation off of the broken wires and joined them to the new leads, wrapped them in tape and tested it. -Yippee!
I soon realized that there are some little plastic dividers inside that won't give enough clearance to slip the batteries in the bottom with the new connector.-Boo!
I opened up the case and found a direction to set the batteries in that allows me to close the case without interfering so, since it is going to be a pain to change batteries, I made sure to put in the lithiums ($10 at R.S.) that are suppose to last 800hrs.
Here's what I learned when I opened the case:
• unscrew the two screws from the back, set the receiver face-up on the table (red light facing you, not the screw holes).
• lift off the top cover (so that the antenna & circuit boards stay together). it takes some wiggling but if you do it the other way you run the risk of also breaking the antenna wire.
• I remember that the wires had to be tucked in on the opposite side of the antenna but can't recall if the 9volt contacts were up or down.
• I had extra wire so I threaded them through the hole at the bottom as I closed the case and made sure I didn't get a wire pinched in the seam.
• lastly, I folded the extra wire inside the dead space at the bottom & closed slid the battery door into place
You would be best served if you bought and optical slave trigger or a radio trigger for that camera. If the Novatron unit is old enough, the voltage may be too high to use with the Nikon D40. Once you have a trigger, the camera can be used in the Manual mode like your F3HP. the synch would be 1/60th and you set the camera aperture through the control dial.
today i tried the filter for the first time and i got the same result... i think its because of using a very small appreture like f22... i searched the net for images that this filter was used in and most of them used f8 to 14... I am not very sure of this but i am planning to try it tomorrow and see by myself...