Question about De Dietrich MM6768 900 Watts Convection / Microwave Oven

Open Question

De deitrich micro wave mm6768 internal 12 amp fuse blown

Fuse blew when using de-frost mode. Does de-frost mode use grill element or micro wave side?
regards
Terry H.

Posted by on

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

1 Answer

Panasonic microwave grill not working


I would call customer service with the model number to see if this is a known issue. You might also call a authorized Panasonic repair center and chat with them to get some idea of what a possible repair might cost.

Dec 04, 2012 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Micro wave simply quit. How an I check to see if


The fuse is located inside the microwave. You will need to remove the front panel to get to it. It will be located on the black power wire inside the microwave and installed inline. Make sure that the microwwave is unplugged before removing the front panel. Once you locate the fuse inside you will need to remove it and test it with a continuity tester to see if it is blown. If it is make sure you replace the fuse with the same amp rating you found. If the new fuse blows again then there is an electrical short somewhere inside the microwave.

Dec 24, 2009 | Emerson MW8778 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

NN-A774SBBPQ Invertor & Cat-Clean model.


no 3rd fuse as far as i know just the two on the mains pcb and the plug i would test all three fuses again but if the short has gone back up to the control panel them that might be why its not coming back on if it has blown the control pcb it will show up as ablack mark on the pcb sorry cant be nore help its the sort of thing i would need to see as it could be a door micro switch as well gd luck dont forget to unplug the unit

Oct 05, 2009 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Micro wave won't heat


HI. in most cases, this will lead to a failed Heating device(magnetron tube).It would be wise to check the Magnetron cutoff fuse to be sure of its integrity. if the fuse is blown, simply replace it. if the fuse continues to show continuity, replace the magnetron.

(((The fuse is located inside the unit along side the magnetron)))

Sep 20, 2009 | Kenmore 62702 Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Viking Microwave Model VMOC205SS little over 4


9 amps is approx. correct. Does magnatron make an odd sound when running? If not, you will need to discharge cap then clean terminals with alcahol. Replace diode as well. Should run correctly.If blows again, replace magnatron. Suggest you put a 12 amp fast blow fuse in circuit and nor a 20 fuse.If you dont have a grill or an oven, use a 10 amp fuse.

Sep 17, 2009 | Viking VMOC205SS Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Wont turn on


With the info given, I would guess that your fuse is blown. You can taken the cover off and look inside. The fuse looks like one of the old car fuses but it's ceramic. Most likely a 20 amp. Do not try a regular fuse, it has to be a micro wave fuse.
Please rate solution

Sep 02, 2009 | Kenmore Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Emerson Microwave Oven and Grill


The micro wave part is not working in your oven. It is mainly due to to the defect in the magnetron and the related components like high voltage side fuse and high voltage diode etc. you can check the fuse and the diode with a multimeter. If they are ok replace the magnetron.

May 23, 2009 | Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

Where is the 10 amp fuse on my delonghi micro/combo/grill please


Hi, I take it that this is a combi microwave? Some of these have settings on the front to microwave/grill/etc... so make sure its on the right one first!!
If you have selected the correct one then the m/wave does not work it could be several things!
Microwaves run to earth and need diodes to do this if these break down it will not m/wave! It could also be a internal fuse? ( but very unlikley if everything else works) Then you have the Mag or transformer which could be down to! M/waves run on a high power side and a low power side. The low power will not hurt you to much but the high power side will. My advice to uou is not to touch as it could be fatal as these things carry a high charge even when they are unplugged!

Dec 28, 2008 | DeLonghi MW 605 Convection/Microwave Oven

Not finding what you are looking for?
De Dietrich MM6768 900 Watts Convection / Microwave Oven Logo

Related Topics:

27 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top De Dietrich Microwave Ovens Experts

William Miller
William Miller

Level 3 Expert

8865 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

37660 Answers

Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin

Level 3 Expert

676 Answers

Are you a De Dietrich Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...