Question about Apple iPhone Smartphone
I would like to access the internet through my iphone ( Model : MB364LL ) through d usb cable from my computer n my computer is online using Broadband 3g. Is it possible? How ?
This will not work if you iPhone is jailbroken .
You must have SSH already installed.
Before you begin, make sure your iPhone is connected with your 30pin USB to your computer(Computer must have connection to internet),
and that SSH is turned on, and make sure EDGE is turned on.
What you will need:
-- Proxy - ccproxy - http://www.youngzsoft.net/ccproxy/ccproxysetup.exe
-- Archive with all necessary internal iPhoneUSB - ðð°ñ€ð¾ð´
-- Net Framework 3.5 - Download details: .NET Framework 3.5
1. Extract Archive to desktop.
2. Install ccproxy on your computer, then run it.
3. Double click, or execute, file 1_start_ssh_tunnel.cmd - it opens a tunnel between your phone and your computer (do not close the window, you can reduce, postpone or scale down). Remember the phone must be connected to a computer via usb.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 502x182 and weights 6KB.
4. Next set a proxy for EDGE on your phone.
execute winscp.cmd, navigate to folder / private / var / preferences / SystemConfiguration
You'll need to transfer the file preferences.plist to you computer, and edit, or paste over, the Proxy area.
5. Once edited transter preferences.plist back to your iphone and overwrite the existing file.
6. Click the Options button in ccproxy, and click the "Advanced", then click the tab Networks, then untick with "disable external users" save and go back to main ccproxy window.
7. Execute file 1_start_ssh_tunnel.cmd - it opens a tunnel between your phone and your computer (do not close the window, you can reduce, postpone or scale down). The phone must be connected to a computer via usb.
8. Execute proxy_tunnel.cmd - opens port 808 on your phone. (do not close the window, you can reduce, postpone or scale down).
The Internet should now work!
To jailbreak your phone just go to this site it will be done in a miunite
Hope this helps and do let me know
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 03, 2013 | Gateway Computers & Internet
Jan 23, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 18, 2013 | NetGear MBRN3000 3G /4G Mobile Broadband...
Nov 12, 2012 | IBM ThinkPad T20 2647 Notebook
Jul 06, 2012 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jun 02, 2012 | Dell Inspiron B130 Pentium M 1.7ghz...
Dec 25, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
If you can take advantage of a nearby wireless hub, you'll have much better speed than when you're on a cell-phone data network... but even without wireless, you can still browse, email, work and play via the EDGE or 3G cell-phone network.
Dec 12, 2010 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jan 28, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
151 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!