- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Some sites send a verification code via text as part of the password retrieval/resetting procedure, and this code needs to be entered n the verification page rather than as a password. Are you sure this is not the case here as I have had 6 digit verification codes from several sites in this way, and they did not work as passwords.
Hope this is helpful, if so would you please register that with Fixya
Hi. Hope this helps:
You can get a new password, a reminder of your Yahoo! ID, or both, by visiting the Sign-In Problems page. You'll need to supply some basic verification information, such as your birthday and the ZIP code you provided when you registered.
Make sure to provide the same information you gave during registration or when you last updated your account. Without the correct verification information, you won't be able to obtain a new password.
Registration won't be complete until you verify the email address you registered with. Aside from confirming that you have access to that email address, it further improves the security of your friendster account.
To Verify your email address
- Just wait for the email from friendster with the subject: 'Please verify your email address' (this usually comes within seconds of signing up)
- Once you have this email. open it, look for the 'Verify Email' button and click it. It's as simple as that.
- In case the button doesn't work, you may copy and paste the verification link which will be provided in the same -email.
This is the instruction on how to place the code above into your frienster. 1. Log into friendster 2. Click on profile 3. Click on edit profile 4. Click on customize 5. Then go scroll down he page to Advanced Customization(customize css) 6. In the box below the Advanced Customization(customize css) 7. Paste the copied code for your background into the box. 8. Then save 9. Then click on (view your profile now) to see your new background. You can find background codes at http://www.informationzoo.com/Friendster.html