Question about Epson Stylus RX680 Color All-in-One InkJet Photo Printer
I can't print at all with black ink cartage the other colors are working well
I changed the black cartage and I put the new one , but it's the same problem also I clean heads too many times and the problem persist
Please give me some ideas if somebody knows what it's going on
Thanks for your time
You could have any number of problems but it's most likely a clog so the best way to resolve this is to do the following:
1. Open the lid on your printer so you can see the internals of the printer
2. Turn on your printer and allow the cartridges to get out off the parking pad before pulling the power lead (or just turning off at the socket).
3. Get a pad of kitchen paper towel and soak it in some distilled water (not tap water) or even better a printer cleaning solution.
4. Place this pad on the pad that the printhead usually parks over
5. Gently push the printhead back into it's parked position so it sits over the towelling and leave overnight.
6. Next day move printhead back out of the way and remove the pad.
7. Plug the printer back in, run a single cleaning routine and a nozzle check.
8. Repeat as necessary but always allow 12 hours between each print and never run more than 2 cleaning routines in one go..
Patience is the key and I'd definitely recommend sourcing a good cleaning solution that works on printer ink. Googling for some options would be a good idea or talking to your ink supplier.
I wouldn't recommend cleaning cartridges for anything other than sitting in the printhead and allowing the solution to work passively on the block... Never use cleaning cartridges to try and force things (ie: lots of cleaning routines, etc..)... Patience is the key ingredient.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Feb 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 22, 2011 | Epson Stylus RX680 Color All-in-One InkJet...
Dec 29, 2009 | Epson Stylus NX105 All-In-One Printer
Oct 15, 2008 | Epson Stylus RX680 Color All-in-One InkJet...
Apr 13, 2008 | Epson RX620 All-In-One InkJet Photo...
347 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: