I've tried everything:
1- holding down just the power button. No solid blue light.
2 - holding down the + and power key. No solid blue light.
3 - holding down all keys. no solid blue light.
I did all of this after already turning the headset off. So how do I get it to work now? Is there some sort of magic dance I'm supposed to do?
First turn on the Jabra BT 150 by holding the power button for about 4 seconds. Then hold the + key and the the power button together for about 4 seconds and the power light will go steady. Then have your bluetooth capable cell phone search. It'll find it and when asked for a PIN just enter 0000. Tjis will change the jabra power light to blinking when paired successful.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If i remember correctly, turn it off, hold the up volume button, then hold the power button as well. Hold them until about 8 secs after the light comes on, when you should see the light go solid blue, and possible blink from red to blue, either of these means your in pairing mode.
Plug the Motorola charger into the end of the headset. The blue indicator light turns on when the battery is charging. It may take up to 1 minute for the light to turn on. When the headset's battery is fully charged (about 2 hours), the blue indicator light turns off. 1 With the headset power off, press and hold the Call button for 6 to 10 seconds until the blue indicator light turns on and remains steadily lit. Note: The blue light will flash as you press and hold the Call button. Continue holding down the Call button until the blue light is steadily lit. Note: If you let go of the Call button before the blue light is on and steady, ensure that your headset is off before trying again.
open the boom (mic) right when it turns to solid blue!
ok i finally found out.. Turn on the jabra unit once on hold the answer button AND the volume up button at same time till u get solid blue light... It will flash like 8 times then go solid... At that point it can b found by all ur devices... the passcode is 0000... Enjoy
I had the same problem. The many instructions available don't have quite the right details. This worked for me:
1. Turn off the BT150 by holding down the answer button about 5 sec. until the blue light goes off and is not flashing. 2. Turn on the BT150 by holding down the answer button about 5 sec. until the blue light flashes. 3. Keep holding the answer button, and press and hold the volume + button for another 5 sec. until the blue light comes on solid.
1. Turn the BT150 on. To do this press and hold the answer/end button until the light flashes blue, then release. 2. Press and hold the answer/end button and the volume up (+) button until you receive solid blue light. This may take up to 10 seconds. 3. Go into the Bluetooth menu on your cell phone and follow the cell phone’s instruction guide for pairing a Bluetooth headset. This generally involves going into a “devices” or “hands free” menu and adding a new device. Your phone may ask if you want to pair with the headset, accept by pressing “yes” or “OK” and confirm with the passkey or PIN 0000 (4 zeros).
DO AS THAY SAID HERE.......Press power button and the - and + volume buttons at the same time AND THEN WHEN THE BLUE LIGHT STOPS ON !!!!! GO TO YR PHONE AND SEARCH FOR THE HEADSET WHEN U HAVE FOUND IT ON YR MOBILE TIPE .........0000...... then you will be sorted
hope this helps c ya
You may need to reset your Bluetooth devices. Please follow the steps below:
1. Delete BT150 from cell your phone (if listed).
2. Turn your cell phone off completely, and remove battery for 10
seconds. Please consult your phone provider prior to removing battery.
3. Connect the BT150 headset to the charger for 10 seconds, then unplug.
4. Place the battery back into your phone and power your phone on.
5. Remove the headset from the AC cord.
6. Turn off the headset by pressing the answer/end button until the light flashes rapidly, then release.
7. Turn the headset on by pressing the answer/end button until you receive a flashing blue light.
8. Press and hold the answer/end button and the volume plus (+) button
until you receive solid blue light. This may take up to 10 seconds.
9. Go into the Bluetooth menu on your cell phone and follow the cell
phone’s instruction guide for pairing a Bluetooth headset. This
generally involves going into a “devices” or “hands free” menu and
adding a new device. Your phone may ask if you want to pair with
the headset, accept by pressing “yes” or “OK” and confirm with the
passkey or PIN 0000 (4 zeros).