Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I press Scan button, then I select document, Scan to file, then I hit OK. I can not scan a document to my PC. It tells me scanning, and then goes to start window.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2011 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
(1) Make sure
that the power is turned on.
(2) Press the SCAN button.
If you specified the same computer to
save scanned data last time, go to (5).
(3) Use the or
button (Scroll Wheel) to select PC , and press the OK button.
The computer selection screen will
Besides saving scanned data on the
computer, you can save them on a memory card or USB flash drive, or attach them
to E-mail on the computer.
(4) Select the
computer to save or forward scanned data, and press the OK
(5) Select the
document type, and press the OK button.
Hope can help you.regards
Jun 14, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 02, 2011 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Click Settings > Scan Settings > Button Settings at the bottom of the left pane.
Feb 21, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 10, 2010 | Fujitsu fi-5120C
Jul 20, 2010 | Brother MFC-8440 All-In-One Laser Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 27, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Mar 27, 2009 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 29, 2014 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
90 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: