Question about Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I press Scan button, then I select document, Scan to file, then I hit OK. I can not scan a document to my PC. It tells me scanning, and then goes to start window.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2011 | Ricoh Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 02, 2011 | Brother MFC 420CN All-In-One InkJet...
Click Settings > Scan Settings > Button Settings at the bottom of the left pane.
Feb 21, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
(1) Make sure that the power is turned on.
(2) Load an original on the Platen Glass or in the ADF (automatic document feeder).
Select the scan operation.
(1) Press the SCAN button.
(2) Make sure that PC is selected, and press the OK button.
The computer selection screen will appear.
(3) Use the (Up) or (Down) button to select the computer to save scanned data, and press the OK button.
Here we select Local (USB).
The document type selection screen will appear.
For the network connection, select the computer name to save scanned data in the list.
For the connection via USB only, only Local (USB) appears on the LCD.
(4) Use the (Up) or (Down) button to select the type of original and position to load it, and press the OK button.
Here we select Auto detect.
Make sure that the originals have been loaded correctly according to the type of original that you have selected. For details, see Loading Originals.
If the computer connected over a network is selected in (3), Auto detect does not appear on the LCD.
The type of original other than Auto detect includes Document (platen), Photo (platen), Document (ADF simplex), and Document (ADF duplex). If you select other than Auto detect, you can save all scanned data in a PDF file, attach it to a mail, open it with a software application.
Refer to the on-screen manual: Advanced Guide .
When selecting Auto detect to scan an original, it will be scanned according to the settings of MP Navigator EX. For details, refer to the on-screen manual: Advanced Guide .
(1) Make sure that the original is loaded on the Platen Glass or in the ADF.
(2) Press the Color or Black button.
The settings configured with MP Navigator EX apply when scanning.
I will send a separate post to give directions on faxing. You can download and install the manual onto your computer if you like. It contains all of the directions on the use of the unit and has nice illustrations to help you see what the directions describe. Select the On screen manual, let it download and once the file is unzipped, tell it to run. Once the manual installs, look on your program listing on the Start menu for the Cannon manual and open it like any other program.
Here are the links, first for the manual page, look for the link on the lower portion of the page, The second for the driver and download page if you need additional software.
Jan 09, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
Jul 20, 2010 | Brother MFC-8440 All-In-One Laser Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 27, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Mar 27, 2009 | Kyocera Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 22, 2008 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 29, 2014 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5500 All-In-One InkJet...
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: