- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The following steps will allow you to send and receive E-mail:
1. Make sure you have all of your TCP/IP information set up (IP address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, DNS Server (if one), Host Name, and Domain name of your Domain) before you begin.
2. Enter into the Network Settings and Select E-mail/I-Fax.
3. If you are setting this up for SMTP (Simple Mail Transport Protocol) to send E-mail and I-Fax, enter the IP address or Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of your mail server in the SMTP Server section. For example: mail_server.organization.company.com. Then enter the email address that will be the default sender in the SMTP Address field.
4. If you use POP3 and want to receive e- imageRUNNER mail and I-Faxes, fill in the IP address or FQDN of your POP3 server and the account added for the imageRUNNER-iR. The password is optional and needs to be entered if set on the e-mail account of the imageRUNNER-iR. Set the POP interval (how often the machine will log in and check for mail).
5. Reboot the device.
* Note - AUTHENTICATION ISSUES - -If the SMTP mail server requires authentication for sending email, enter Encryption/Authentication login information (SMTP authentication via a username and password). - For the models that do not support SMTP authentication, the administrator will need to set up a SMTP Relay.
First your company must have a e-mail server.Enter the server ip address in the smtp server address in the additional funcktion,system settings,network settings page untill you get the smtp server address.
Press "Additional Functions" button. <common settings> should be displayed, if not press the "+" or "-" button until common settings is displayed. Press "ok". Press "+" or "-" button until "Audible Tones" is displayed. Press "ok". Walk through this submenu to locate the fax volume. Press "ok". Adjust as needed. Press ok. Press stop to exit settings mode.